Q3 creates mission critical testing environment for development projects
Q3's global sourcing model gives the maximum benefit to customers in terms of cost savings, improved quality, access to highly talented professionals, flexibility of operations and reduced time to market.
* Client is the leading supplier of Internet browser and webserver based life science desktop software, enterprise solutions, chemical databases and consulting services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
* Client’s partnerships with recognized scientific information providers make a rich array of databases and sources available to customers. Information publishers include Merck, Wolters Kluwer, Organic Syntheses, Derwent and ISI (Thomson), and InfoChem (Springer Verlag/Candover & Cinven).
- End to end integration and functional testing of a complex business application environment
- Manage multiple teams across time zones
- Provide suggestions in areas of performance improvement
- Test planning, strategy and execution
- Defect reporting on daily basis
- Mix of user acceptance, functional and integration testing.
- Smoke testing to identify potential issues in navigational, user related and security issues
- User acceptance support provided to client
- Test cases based on business scenario
- Trend analysis of defects
- Identification of areas that can be fine tuned to improve performance
- Regular meeting with the development team to discuss the issues reported and providing suggestions for improvement as a part of the team.
- Testing at the end users place based on the requirement.
- Providing training to the new members of the team.
- Ensuring smooth implementation of the product.
- Freeing up of client’s resources to perform core activities and focus on sales and marketing.
- Extension of client’s development teams globally by taking advantage of Q3’s highly flexible automated testing expertise.
- Business model and culture at Q3 entails ownership of the process. It is not only the team members who are dedicated to a client; it is the whole company management which works in complete tandem and efficiency to ensure that the relationship is seamless and successful.
- Complete setup was achieved in a very cost effective solution on account of being able to cut down resource costs from average $90,000 to approximately $30,000 per resource.